MEET MICHAEL LANGSTON REALTOR ON LAKE MARTIN ALABAMA
My Real Estate Career began in 2003 with Russell Lands on Lake Martin. Being a native of Lake Martin and having spent most of my childhood and young adult life here, Real Estate was a very easy choice for me. My impact in the market place was felt immediately, and resulted in me being recognized for several awards including 2004 Rookie of the Year, Presidents Silver Award and selling the most water front lots on Lake Martin in 2004.
From 2005 through 2012 I was awarded Russell Lands Gold and Platinum Awards for outstanding sales accomplishments. Also during those years I was awarded each year the Top Producer on the East Side of Lake Martin. In 2009 Russell Lands chose to take on The ERA Franchise. During this time I achieved the International Presidents Award, plus I landed on the Top 20 ERA Realtors in the Country and the Number 2 ERA Realtor in the State in Alabama. Then for the last two years with ERA I was honored to be named one of the “Top 50 Realtors To Follow” in the country.
After a decade in Spring of 2013, I made a change from Russell Lands to Lake Homes Realty, LLC. After two solid years with LHR, we felt it was time to break out on our own. Our past experience on Lake Martin with marketing and sales… proved to us that we can do this better for the Client! These 13 years of highly successful Real Estate Marketing, Developing and Sales did not come along just because of a good market, or luck.
I credit my success in this business to three things….
- Life long Career in Marketing from Chicago to Atlanta to The Panhandle of Florida
- Lifetime of knowledge about Lake Martin
- Surrounding myself with great people!
Some of my other milestones along the path of 13 years as a Realtor:
- Lead Listing Realtor to the Cabin Development on Lake Martin that successfully sold out!
- Lead Listing Realtor to The Windy Pointe Condos on Lake Martin that successfully sold out!
- Lead Listing Realtor for Synovous Bank in the successful marketing and sales campaign that sold out Crowne Pointe.
- Lead Listing Realtor for the Empire Group in the successful marketing and sales campaign that sold out The Stoneview Summit Condos.
- Sold more Emerald Shores lots on Lake Martin than any other Realtor.
- Was a Builder’s Realtor for many of the largest Lake Homes on Lake Martin that successfully built and sold.
- For 11 years more of my listings have sold on Lake Martin that any other Realtor.
- In 2005 achieved over 91 million dollars in Sales
- For the past 5 years I have been the Exclusive Realtor for The Village. Now successfully moving into Phase 8 and our 4th
- For the past 3 years I have been the Exclusive Realtor for Long Leaf at Lake Martin. Just successfully sold out the second section of Long Leaf, now moving to the largest Phase, The Waters of Long Leaf.
- Worked with numerous builders and developers on some of the best development son Lake Martin.
- But most importantly I have had the enjoyment of putting hundreds and hundreds of great families in Lake Properties to create life long memories!
With the unveiling of our New Marketing and Brokerage Company The Lake Martin Experience, we hope that most will see why we proudly state
We have used Mike Langston and his team to sell one property and buy two properties. He is simply fabulous. He knows the lake. He listens to his clients, which keeps you from wasting time looking at properties that don’t meet your needs. He answers his phone or returns the call quickly. He is flexible, available, fun and professional. Mike understands the art of the deal and can get it done. He is a man of integrity. I highly recommend him above all other Lake Martin real estate agents. If you choose to use him, you will not be disappointed. ~Kate P.
Mike has helped us through a very troubled time having too much real estate. He has remained a rock for us to lean on making decisions about selling our house. Highly recommend giving him your listing. ~MHT
Michael, You have always been one to step up to the plate !! With your knowledge and experience as well as your technology you have done an awesome job at The Village. You are always on the run to do the right thing, You never break a sweat and you get it done with every ones timeline. Your marketing out does anything I have ever seen…and I have been dong this for 39 years. You Rock….just keep up the good work. LOL. ~Kay Ray Coldwell Banker Green & Company
Hey-y-y! I hope they will be half as happy on Lake Martin as we were! Leonard and I both are so very grateful to you. Like I’ve said before, I know you have much bigger fish in that lake than our little house, but I doubt you’ve worked any harder to make one happen. Plus we gained a great new friend. ~Susan Bess
I have dealt with Mike Langston several times in the past ten years. He is very knowledgeable of the industry and market. His strong work ethic makes him an excellent real estate agent. He sp reads a sense of trust-worthiness that makes you feel very secure during the home buying process.~Angie Richardson